Sunday, January 08, 2006

Tin the Optimist

My head is harboring all these ideas for new years resolutions all week. I have cheeky Philippine daytime television to thank (or not) for that. The incessant list of new years resolutions day time talk shows have coughed up for the past seven days have finally been pounded into my brain. So okay, I've finally made up my mind to make one. Not just because its the new year, but because I seriously need it. For my sanity.

Here it goes.

So okay, I think... I need to be positive at all times. Shocking, ain't it? Ok, not at all times, just for most of the year. Not Barney the Blimey Dinosaur positive-positive. Just Forrest Gump-positive. And by that no, I won't be going oblivious for that feat. I think I need to mellow a bit with the complaining. No one seems to like it. The dark cloud above the head routine is getting too old these days. I've been growing frown lines! And it's not just because of the fact that I'm turning senile at any moment.

I'll have it a go, and try it for size. See how it works.

No comments: