Thursday, March 02, 2006

Potential Guy Meets Rustom Padilla




I've been harboring thoughts of Rustom Padilla all day. It's not even funny. Somehow, strange as it is, his confession on national TV of his being gay, inside PBB quarters no less, is like me being hit under mortar fire. And no, it's nothing homophobic.

I used to have an insane crush on him in highschool, and for a brief period patterned every gnawing detail on Potential Guy with the roles he morphed into. Sorta like the Richard Gere in Pretty Woman meet Damien Lewis in Band of Brothers. Yeah I know, the anal types. Heehee. Now I go for the Diego Luna's. Oh Well. But I digress.

The point is, I am scared shitless. What if Potential Guy suddenly decides to make a Rustom Padilla one-take? The mere thought of that happening just stumps me.

No comments: