Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Fragment Monster


Today is blender-shaker-word day. Or otherwise put, becoming-less-lucid.

What is it with these fits of nuttiness? It's a personality glitch which I spy to be genetic . Nut-- that is ME. No amount of psycho-babble can cure this. I cannot be talked out of this, er, bad habit, of loosely stumbling into every worst possible moment a klutz, like myself, can get into. I have no mold for finesse. That is the incurrable truth. Oh well.

I'm all fragment-monster today. I havent been talking(as in with audible words) too eloquently. It's all-- Uh-huh, Yeah-um, Ahhh, Errr. Whistles and Clicks. I have all my audiences baffled. Great way to create mystery, ey? I tell you there is nothing more sad than being an idiot these days. Everyone around me seem to be sparring off adages and tales of eloquence. They're all freaking achievers! Oh Well.

At least mediocrity hasnt fallen out of fashion, yet. Oh yeah, I still have that stamped on my forehead.

No comments: