Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Final Thoughts on PDA

So Yeng Constantino won. No surprise there. ABSCBN had practically whored (for lack of a better word) her out to the public since Day 1. Although I kinda like her, her spunk, I'm afraid, has been capsized with Sarah Geronimo references. Oh Well. It will make the masa happy. Sad.

Panky didn't make it to the top 3. She came in fourth. All the rabidly fierce female/gay fans of one catatonic contestant voted in like crazy.

I didn't want her there anyway seeing the impending tie-up with the debauchery that is Star Records for her first Album.*Cringe* At least there is hope on being signed with EMI. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I don't want her talent wasted. Gah, I sound like a rabid fan. Haha.

I secretly wanted her to be in the top3 though. She's far better than the other two who were there. 'Guess that's the truth with Pinoy reality shows, where talent shows are mere popularity beauty contests.

I cant wait however for Panks' first album. It will be a blast, I'm sure. She sounds like a cross between Joss Stone and Fiona Apple. All heart. All soul. I hope the concept rocks.

Here's wishing you luck girl! Idol! Hee.

Panky and Chad ;)

'just so you know, i stole this. Credit to Tinna!


Source: http://supermoo.multiply.com/photos/photo/9/157

No comments: