Sunday, December 24, 2006

Luvin The Smut

It's Christmas eve and I'm fishing the net for smut I can use. Great way to spend the holiday ey? I've almost stopped myself from doing this, but seeing the few hits I've gotten for Panky, I guess I just have dish this out. Hee.

And no, this entry will not be an attempt to turn this site into one of those gossip sites with all its smutiness.

So let's see... we begin with this..


Cute ey? That's a razzie shot of Panky and Chad at a carpark somewhere in Manila taken by Irish (oh you know her), which she sent in one of her ktexts. I stole this pic from somewhere but I dunno where to credit this to. So, thanks whoever you are. :)


Could this be an impending celeb hook-up? Whatever it is, I have to quote my friend for this, "bilog talaga ang mundo". Hee.


Here you have one of the most awkward girls to ever grace Pinoy tv (but not deficient of superlatives and hyphenates of course) being smothered with attention from a guy who, yes, is clearly not deficient in aesthetics. Hot by all means if Arifah has anything to say about it. Hee. This potential couple could possibly break that stereotypical mold Pinoys love to obsess about on the alternate universe that is tvlandia-- the diety levels. The equation being: Hot+Hot=Hot. This isn't to say that Panky isn't a diety herself. Talentwise and beyond the superficial, she reigns supreme. Yet with all the graphic images of waif-thin, glossy and "cleanskin" smiles, these two are a breath of fresh air. It makes whatever connection they might have as real. I will believe them when they say it.


Sigh. It almost makes me want to believe that anything is possible.

No comments: